Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Monday, June 8, 2009

"MY LIGHTHOUSE AT SEA."


"MY LIGHTHOUSE AT SEA."

The rich unfolding morning at daybreak brings news...
I have found in poetry, inspirational reflections, meditation and other deep expressions of my heart the true natural tranquilizers, and good food for my inner spirit as subtle wonderful scents.
Breathless in the view of Your Holy presence, Lord, I dwell in a sea of agony in the ebony sky.
Emerald stars are the beauty of Your eyes, melancholy oceans reflect the crystal depth of Your Holy thoughts. I know, my Redeemer lives. Our dear Lord, Jesus Christ, our Savior lives.
He speaks to my heart and leads my life with His light. Let´s try a spiritual exercise...
Retire oneself in that deep calmness as a guest, and blend into those sweet dreams on a bay.
No one will ever be able to take away, that kind of peacefulness deep inside your soul.
Go to Church, talk to the Lord in prayers, read His words in the Holy Bible, take the Eucharist, and feel the blessings and warmth of the Lord taking all over you.
The light of the Lord shines within me, and it´s my only LIGHTHOUSE AT SEA.
Jesus is our amazing Lord!!
Learn to write your hurts in the sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away, and to carve your benefits in stone. There is an old saying, "It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then, an entire life to forget them."
The benefits, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it...
BE ON THE ALERT...
The devil is out roaming. He snatches hearts with his embedded tools of lie´s bombing.
The devil walks up and down the roads seeking for souls and lives to steal.
The best weapon we have is the Lord´s Almighty Armour for real. The helmet and shield of righteousness are set on lives living honestly with the truth. The Lord protects us, and our souls He soothes. The devil, who is an evil beast, roams in the shadows, while our Lord is walking in the light. We trust our Heavenly Savior. He´ll save us with His mighty shine.
Having faith means understanding that God is great, and we are so small. This kind of humility is a rare commodity in our modern, pride filled world. In fact, to come to believe that God is all powerful, and we desperately need His help is actually comforting. Living faith in God gives us peace of mind, confidence and hope for an eternal life as He promised, and a bright future.
FAITH IS THE VICTORY!!
Some meditation by Starry Dawn.

No comments: