Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Monday, January 4, 2010

"MESSAGE TO ALL READERS."


"MESSAGE TO ALL READERS."
 
I send a message to all readers from my self-confinement...
Like hedged with iron bars, plaster and stones, and plagued with a poignant grief of health issues, my feeble body is unable to scribble anything for a while. You see, my limbs are swelling.
Perhaps, hastening to rest in peace, while I gently pray in silence...
I apologize to you all.
Thank you in advance for reading my blogs and for your kind understanding!!
God bless,
 
Starry Dawn.
If you wish, you may visit all my Blogs. I´ll include all Links:


No comments: