Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Saturday, July 14, 2018

An Overseas Tale...

An Overseas Tale...
"The Mateos Horses" of Buenos Aires, Argentina, are part of the Childhood Memories of all carriers, and older folks -like us. These wonderful Carriages of Plaza, whose 'stop' is the Gate of the Zoo opposite Plaza Italia, were the dream (and remains) of all children visiting the Zoo, Rural, or Gardens of Palermo. 
Amazingly, they still exist today. I propose a Tour in these Carriages starting from Plaza Italia, continuing the tour by Libertador, Casares, Figueroa Alcorta, Sarmiento, Infanta Isabel.... The carriage driver may leave us in the Rosedal, where we will pay a visit to Historical Gardens.... My father used to take me there with a Horse Carriage Ride -when I was a little girl before going to the ZOO. These Memories make me CRY... The Zoo is no longer there in Plaza Italia.
Greetings from Starry.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Buenos Aires, Argentina - I have to say this is very beautiful - I had no idea it had all that and that it was so colorful. Love, sandie