Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Friday, September 16, 2011

MORNING PRAYER.







MORNING PRAYER.


Dear Lord, Jesus Christ,

I thank You for this newborn day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I am blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me, and You keep on blessing me. Please, forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing You.

I ask for Your forgiveness. Please, keep me safe from all danger and harm, sweet Lord Jesus. Help me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind, so that I can hear from You. Please, broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things that I have no control over, and give me the best response when I am pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Please, continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Please, keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others in need.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those who may feel unloved, unwanted, forsaken. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that will ignore the sharing of this morning prayer. I pray for those who don't believe. But, I thank You that I believe that God changes people, and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers in Christ, for each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, health, love and joy in their homes; that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this morning prayer knows that there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight, dear Lord. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, I love You and need You. Please, come into my life and heart. In Jesus' Mighty and Holy Name, I pray. AMEN.

I am a Warrior and Soldier for Christ. I have much work to do in a Brotherhood of Christians in Action. United, we shall win!!

Thank you in advance for reading my posts!! This Blog will retire soon.

God may bless you all!!

In God's Garden,

Poet Starry Dawn.

My New Journals Blog is:








No comments: