Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Monday, September 23, 2013

"MY PHOTO POEM" BY STARRY.

"MY PHOTO POEM"  BY  STARRY.


Today is my birthday. I do not know how and why I have lived and reached this far in time.
I guess God must have a plan for my life to use me as His instrument
in His Almighty Army of God.
Telling you the truth, I have felt like my words and photo describe in my poem,
for I have been hurt so badly like a real burden, and for so long...
Yet, I am thrilling to admit that from this moment on, 

I allow myself to change my ABC mind.
Last night, God spoke to me in my dreams...
He said: "Oh, my child! I have seen your suffering through your heart. 
It hurts me that you are hurt.
But, if all you have left is God in this fleeting world, 
in fact, God is all you need."
Then, I shall decide to change into "THE NEW ME."
Until we write again.
Poet Starry Dawn.

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Tnak you for your visit to my blog. Your words are heartfelt and meaningful, and your paintings are amazing.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful one.

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for coming over for a visit, sweetheart! You do not have FOLLOWERS display in your blog. That is the reason why I was unable to join your blog. I hope I can add my name to join your wonderful pages one day, if you wish and change something to allow followers, Linda. God bless!
Starry.

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Lisa,
Welcome Aboard to My Poetry Corner!
I am really happy that you have finally followed my blog pages.
I have seen your icon in many blogs throughout the years.
I guess you have joined many good blogs all these years, so that you have got thousands of followers yourself. I have been looking through your pages, and I truly enjoy reading your posts, and looking to your beautiful family and animals' pics. I am sure you must be a happy married lady living in a farm with your children, and doing whatever you like to do, like running and doing outdoor activities. You are a young lady with small children, while,I'm a granny with 3 grandchildren. Anyway, I've got a young heart full of dreams. Welcome Aboard at Anytime, Lisa!
Poet Starry Dawn.