Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Song of the New York whistles."




"Song of the New York whistles."
Shadows are swiftly set all over me...
Old memories of the City won't set me free.
Your memories won't leave my mind,
Even though with the passing of time.


I remember walking uptown on 5th Ave.,
Working downtown on Chambers Street.
What a breathtaking view of tall towers!!
I stand in awe, and get down to my feet.


All outstanding towers and the Central Park
Give bright lights even when a day gets dark.
Palisades Mountains make the perfect frame on sunset.
The Hudson River adds a lovely flavor,
One of the best City views that you can get.
The wind whistles as the Winter blow.
I just want it for you to know...


Refrain:
Believe in you!! Believe in you!!
You've made it in New York,
The City that never sleeps.
If you get to your blues,
She won't ever turn you down.
Now, you're up and around,
New York is your kind of town.


Listen to the City whistles...
Whistles of yellow cabs all around,
Whistles of City buses on the roads,
Whistles of Railroads up on the ground,
Whistles of trucks filled up with many loads.
Listen to the City whistles!!
Listen to the sound of New York!!
Can you hear the heartbeats of New York??
Watch the unforgettable picture of New York!!


Author: Starry Dawn.
If you wish to visit all My Blogs, I'll give you the Links:
If you wish to visit many inspirational Christian Video-Poems with Music, the Link is:

No comments: